Well. I'm here and here is pretty beautiful. I'm really really tired but I'm glad I decided to take this adventure. It's almost 5 am and I've been in Korea for about 34 hours so far. I've met so many people in such a short time that along with some really intense jet lag has my head spinning.
I'm going to be teaching English here for a year and I can already tell this year is going to be one of the most interesting of my life. My fellow teachers are interesting people and from all over the globe. I'm just listening to people a lot right now and it's amazing what a skill that has become for me. Just listen to people and you can find out so much about them.
I'm not going to write for too long because I feel like I should try to go back to be but I wanted to write a little before. I flew out here on Singapore Air and let me tell you this....Singapore Air was the best flight I have ever been on in my life. I flew economy and it was awesome. They really know how to take care of their people man. The entertainment was off the charts. You have your own screen in front of you and you can watch all different kinds of movies, listen to the raido, watch tv shows, learn about different countries, play video games or learn key words and phrases in different languages. I did all of these things for about 13 straight...it was awesome! And they feed you constantly. I am in love with Singapore Airlines.
I'm about an hour north of Seoul but there as some pretty big cities in my immediate area. It's going to take some time to figure different ways of getting around but I'm up for it. I do miss my amazing partner but I know she's coming to Korea soon so that makes me happy.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this path takes me over the following year. Time for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment