Thursday, April 30, 2009
Mother Hens
Okay people. I said I might have to go to Iraq and teach if things didn't work out in the U.S. and I couldn't find a job in some other country. I'm not planning on going t Iraq so we can stop sending me reason why it isn't a good idea. Yes, I know there is a lot of violence going on there. Yes, I know that it's kind of profiting off the lies and other misdeeds done by the United States government. I'm not going to lie, 8,000 dollars a month a very tempting still. By the way, that's starting, I have no idea what the pay tops at out. Regardless, Iraq is not tops on my list of places to visit or places to work so I doubt it will come to that. I'm just looking forward to hanging out with my Portland peeps and then visiting some other folks around North America. So far I have Chicago, The State of Michigan, Los Angeles, Denver, Bismark and a few Canadian destinations. I'm up for more suggestions however. Thanks to those of you who sent me messages of concern, I appreciate your advice and your opinions. Who knew I was friends with so many mother hens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment