Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks and thanks again.

Wow guys, thanks for all of the nice words that I have received from so many of you in a matter of 24 hours. It really makes me feel good to know so many of you care. I'm planning on taking a little break from blogging this month but I wanted to write something because I truly was overwhelmed by the response to my last blog. I did not realize so many people read my ramblings and I appreciate the support from all of you.

I just wanted to write a short little message to those of you who seem a little worried about my current state. I'm fine guys. I got the impression that I may have creeped some of you out with how calm and collected my last blog came off. So just know that I am OK with all that has taken place. I am not repressing my emotions guys. I simply know that if someones heart is not into a relationship then that relationship should cease to exist. It sounds simple enough but it's a very difficult thing to come to terms with. The heart is one of the most important poccessions we humans have and should be treated with great respect and dignity.

Surprisingly, I have not heard from Toby or Alex and I don't really expect to because they are assholes and can't deal with anything involving real emotion. To the rest of you, I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for your many kind words and wishes.

In the future, please don't wait until I'm a hollowed out shell of a man to check in with me and chat. I hope my sense of humor shows you that I really am ok. I hope all of you have a wonderful September and please keep sending me your stories and letting me know what you're up to.

No comments: